The Validity of Regulations, Policies and Procedures
These Regulations, Policies and Procedures apply to all Higher Education taught programmes and to all students registered for modules on these programmes for the academic year 2016/17 and until further notice.
Any changes to or variations of regulations normally occur at the start of an academic year. Exceptionally, however, it may be necessary to introduce a change during the tear. If this happens students affected by the proposed change will be consulted, the Academic Board will satisfy itself that students will not be disadvantaged by the change.
- HE@SCC Programme Regulation
- Part A – Awards offered by the College
- Part B – Credit Framework for Taught Programmes
- Part C – Recognition of Prior Learning
- Part D – Enrolment and Registration for Taught Programmes
- Part E – Student Participation
- Part F – Assessment Regualtions
- Part G – Examination Regulations
- Part H – Exceptional Extenuating Circumstances
- Part I – Academic Offences
- Part J – Academic Appeals
Copies of all of the above Regulations and other Key College policies can be found on the link here. If you do not have an account you will need to enter as a guest.