Fusing skills with business needs
It’s much easier to grow your business when your people have the right skills.
Fuse is here to provide that spark!
Fuse is designed to meet the STEM and Digital skills needs of small and medium sized businesses in Cheshire and Warrington. Funded with support from the European Social Fund (ESF), the training is free of charge if your business meets some basic criteria.
We’ve taken time to understand skills needs of smaller businesses by developing tailored training solutions to future proof business growth. We can improve staff productivity by equipping your workforce with up to date technical, digital and professional skills. It is now more important than ever to gain a competitive business advantage and it’s so much easier when your people have the right skills – Fuse is here to provide that spark!
Our 2018 training programme will be available in the following subject areas:
- Cybersecurity and the new regulations for GDPR (General Data Protection Regulations)
- 3D Computer Aided Design courses using Solidworks® CAD Software
- Applying BIT (Business Improvement Techniques)
- Engineering Maintenance and Multiskilling
- Introduction to Robotics
- Digital Marketing – including social media marketing and e-commerce
- Management and Leadership training
Fuse is a time limited offer, so if you are a small or medium sized business*, please contact us now on 01244 656499 to book your FREE Training Needs Analysis with an advisor from our Business Development team.
*Your business must be an *SME based in Cheshire and Warrington LEP area. *ESF SME definition and De Minimis Aid Rules apply.