If you have already applied and been offered a place you will have received a letter in the post inviting you to your enrolment session and telling you which campus to enrol at.
If you haven’t applied yet you can drop into our enrolment/advice days at the following days and times.
Full time enrolment is due to take place on the following dates:
Thursday 24th August from 10.00am until 6.00pm
Friday 25th August from 10.00am until 4.00pm
Please note it is likely that Friday will be the quieter day.
Please contact Admissions if you are unable to attend either of these dates on 01270 654631/630
Please bring the following items with you:
• ALL your exam certificates – including those from early entry
• Some form of identification – eg Passport / Birth certificate
• Your portfolio if you are applying for an art based course
If you are 19 YEARS OF AGE OR OVER on the 1 September 2017 please also provide:
• National Insurance Number
• Evidence of benefits if fee remission is required
• Evidence of Higher Education, Advanced Learning Loan or employer sponsor letter where applicable
• A form of payment – eg cheque / bank card