LOOKING FOR A COURSE? SEARCH BY...
or
Get Searching...

Events & Open Days

HR Apprenticeship Standard Enrolment Event


Event Details
  • Start: 28 February 2018 10:00 am
  • End: 28 February 2018 1:00 pm

HR Consultant/Partner, CIPD Level 5 Diploma in Human Resource Management This NEW Apprenticeship Standard is aimed at HR practitioners currently working in a supervisory or management position who wish to gain a Level 5 CIPD qualification. Non-levy paying organisations can enrol staff on the programme and pay a contribution of 10% towards the cost of the programme. The remaining 90% is funded by the government. T...

Read More...

Open Evening – 12th March 2018


Event Details

Our March Open Evening is an opportunity for prospective students and their parents/guardians to meet our friendly staff and look at the outstanding facilities.  The Open Evening will be taking place across all three campuses Crewe, Ellesmere Port and Chester. If you are considering your options post-16, this event will allow you to: Meet with our careers team for advice and guidance on your future Meet with t...

Read More...

SCC FUTURES PROGRAMME

In partnership with The University of Oxford.