We are holding our first Open Event of the 2018 to welcome prospective students and their parents/guardians to meet our friendly staff and look at the outstanding facilities. The Open Evening will be taking place across all three campuses Crewe, Ellesmere Port and Chester.
If you are considering your options post-16, this event will allow you to:
- Meet with our careers team for advice and guidance on your future
- Meet with teaching staff to find out more about the courses on offer
- Find out more about our working links with local, national and international employers
- See and try our outstanding facilities both within the curriculum ares and social spaces
- Meet support staff from Learner Services and Personal Development Tutors
- Find out about our Free transport links to and from College
Pop along between 5.30pm – 8.00pm to find out more. We look forward to seeing you then!